- Process Control Systems Design Instrumentation Specifications & Sizing
- Process Control & Automation
- Instrumentation Install & Calibration
Our Electrical Engineering and Control Systems Department has the capability to serve a wide variety of needs for our clients. Our approach to the design process and the emphasis on both field and design skills offers an exceptional value in electrical/control engineering.
Our capabilities include:
- Selection of process control and equipment protection instrumentation.
- Specification and evaluation of power control and distribution equipment.
- Power studies including load flow, short circuit, motor starting, and coordination studies.
- Experienced field construction services, checkout, and startup personnel.
- Engineering of essential industrial electrical/control and electrical equipment arrangements.
- Programming and setup of industrial equipment and instruments.
- Design of control panels.
- Specification of equipment and design of installations for hazardous locations.
- Design of standard industrial electrical systems including lighting, communications grounding, and heat trace.
- Programming and automation of processes.
- CADD drawings including but not limited to P&ID’s, One line drawings, Electrical Distribution Panels, MCC Drawings, and Loop Drawings.
- Electrical Walk Downs and documentation verification, creation, modification.